FHA home loans are for any financially qualified borrower. You don’t have to earn a minimum amount of money, and there is no maximum income limit for FHA mortgages. There may be a perception that
5 Quick Market Updates On Aliso Viejo Homes
Currently, the real estate market is very HOT in Orange County with the market heavily favoring sellers because of the high demand and low inventory. Especially in the small town of Aliso Viejo, the homes that do become available are flying off the market and generating many offers.
Here are 5 quick market updates on the Real Estate in Aliso Viejo for the month of March 2018:
1. The average sales price was $626,683.
2. The lowest sale was $312,000 and the highest sale was $1.7M.
3. The average square ft. was 1501 and the average price per sq ft. was $418.
4. The average days on the market was 25 days (!)
5. 53 homes were sold in March 2018 compared to 74 homes sold in March 2017, a 28% decrease.
Real Estate Services You will love! We make the process for you. Your transaction will go smoothly, you can rest knowing that you're interests will be represented and will yield you the best price pos....
Latest Blog Posts
Did you know in California that a landlord has to make a reasonable accommodation for an emotional support animal?The landlord cannot charge an extra deposit or advertise no pets.