Upcoming Changes for Some Home Buyers & Homeowners Under the new tax law, homeowners will have decisions to make in 2018,
Get The Full Asking Price When Selling Your Home
- Make sure that your house is reasonably priced to begin with. It is a good idea to research your local real estate market and the prices of other homes in your neighborhood.
- Hire a home inspector to inspect the entire property so that you can make any necessary repairs. Also, you can show the buyer the repair receipt and inspection report so that you will be in a better position to request a higher asking price.
- First impressions are very important to buyers so make sure that your home has plenty of curb appeal.
- De-clutter and deep clean your home. Move around the furniture so that the rooms look more spacious and inviting.
- Have your eHomes real estate agent make a virtual video of your home to showcase its’ best features. Not only will this impress the buyers, but it will also give a touch of elegance and sophistication to the marketing of your home.
- If you have any bright color rooms that might not appeal to buyers, give them an inexpensive makeover by painting them in neutral colors.
- If your budget allows for it, consider renovating your kitchen or bathroom. Recent studies have shown that renovations in these two rooms have the most impact on the selling price of a house.
- Schedule your home tours as close together as possible. If buyers see other interested buyers, not only will you get multiple offers, but it will also encourage an eager buyer to swoop in and seal the deal by paying full asking price.
Real Estate Services You will love! We make the process for you. Your transaction will go smoothly, you can rest knowing that you're interests will be represented and will yield you the best price pos....